Using ISO5211 standard platform design, without connecting bracket and sleeve, so that the actuator becomes simple.
Leak-proof stem design
1. The use of anti-blow out stem design.
2. The first stage sealed, tapered stem seals effectively prevent stem rotation in the process of media leaks, and unusual boost in the state, also effective to prevent leakage.
3. The second stage seal, a combination of V-shaped packing is compressed in the expansion to either side, thus preventing leakage.
4. Release the preload of disc spring, automatic fill packing and stem seal wear.
5. The use of stem nut compress all of the stem seal system, to prevent leakage.
6. Only the back pad fixed stem nut to prevent its release.
Manual locking design
Switch must be kept locked in the position of the valve to prevent the existing risk of accidental misuse. Platform and the handle with a ball lock, padlock will be used in the closed position or open valve position lock.